- This Policy describes the User’s privacy rights regarding Eyowo’s collection, use, storage, sharing and protection of a User’s personal information on the Platforms and in respect of the Services.
- The User’s rights in relation to the personal information provided to us includes:
The basis of our processing of your Personal Information is your consent. You also have the choice at any time to withdraw consent which you have provided. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set above, please contact us at email@example.com. Where we are unsure of your identity, we may ask you for proof of your identity for security reasons before dealing with your request.
- Right to be informed about your rights as it relates to your personal information.
- Right to request access or copies to your personal information by signing into your Account with us or contacting us.
- Right to request that Eyowo erase your personal information. This right is however limited to where the data is no longer required for us to provide our services to you, or the processing has no legal justification. Eyowo may be required to retain an archive of a core set of your personal information where the applicable law requires us to do so or where we retain a core set of your Personal Information to ensure we do not inadvertently contact you in future where you object to your data being used for marketing purposes.
- Right to correct or rectify any Personal Information that you provide which may be incorrect, out of date or inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Right to object to the processing of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You have a right to ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes by contacting us on the Platform.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information in certain circumstances. Please note that where you object to us processing your Personal Information, we might be unable to provide the services to you.
- If a User creates a username, login code, password or any other piece of information as part of the Platform’s access security measures, such information will be treated as confidential, and will not be disclosed to any third party. If a User is aware or suspects that anyone other than his/herself is aware of a User’s security details, kindly notify Eyowo as soon as possible via the address below.
Eyowo Microfinance Bank Limited
Data Protection Officer
8, Oduduwa Crescent,
Ikeja GRA, Lagos.